1 ON 1 WITH COACH KRISTI MARSHALL
You have received your weekly training plans, looked them over but ave discovered you may need some additional guidance or motivation. You may have had previous injuries, or just areas of your body that give you troubles when you try to exercise. You may just want that added support and knowing that you are doing the movements correctly, or you may be training for a specific event and want a customized plan based on your goals.
Through a one-on-one virtual training session with Kristi she can help address your concerns, correct form while watching you perform the exercises, and provide modifications if necessary. She can write an individualized plan that will assist you in reaching your goals.
What can you expect from sessions with Kristi?
- Initial evaluation and intake to help determine the approximate number of sessions that will be necessary to help you reach the goals that you and Kristi will outline together
- Personalized training plan
- Daily, Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly check-ins via Skype, Facetime, phone or email based on Tami’s recommendations and your availability and financial abilities
Who can benefit from Kristi’s services? Those who:
- Have a previous injury and want to continue to build strength
- Want to increase their mobility, strength, and balance to prevent injury
- Are looking for a personalized plan geared towards a specific race or training goal
- Would like extra guidance in their movement patterns
Kristi is available Monday and Wednesday 1-3pm Central Time Zone (CST) and other times decided upon with the client.
Face to face via FaceTime or Skype: $30 per half hour; $50 per hour*
*The first time assessment meeting has an additional $25, one time fee if a personalized program is what is desired as she will write this program after your session.
- Daily check-ins
- Weekly check-ins
- Follow-up 15 minute Check-In Sessions- $15
Kristi has had a life long passion for health and fitness. Being a collegiate athlete and now a busy mom of 2 she just gets it. Her goal is to help you find and make the time to move more and incorporate fitness into your life so that is will reside seamlessly into your everyday routine.
She has BS a degree in Health Promotion and is a Certified Exercise Physiologist from the American College of Sports Medicine. She has worked in a number of unique environments over the last 15+ years to help strengthen her understanding for fitness as it relates to the entire spectrum of Wellness.
“The moment you commit and quit holding back, all sorts of unforeseen incidents, meetings, and material assistance will rise up to help you. The simple act of commitment is a powerful magnet for help.” –Napoleon Hill
BS- Health Promotion, University of St. Thomas
16+ years experience in the fitness industry
Buy 4 Sessions SAVE (10%)